Old 04-23-2013, 01:09 AM   #653
bigtreydawg
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agame
Bigtreydawg "The higher the coach profile take close shot is the more likely everyone will post up when they have the ball."

Shouldn't the Tendencies under Coach Profiles be either: 50 for all tendencies. So the player's ratings have the most impact? Or should the Coach Tendencies all be at Zero?
I'm gonna blame the developers for it not being the case that 50 should extend to all the shot locations in the coach profile.

For whatever reason 3pt shot needs to be high in order to see the appropriate amount of 3s

inside needs to be lower to cut down on absurd passing back in forth in the paint.

And I usually have my close shot lower than inside because no one shoots from there and I wanted to cut down on the amount of (completely unguardable) floaters from point guards. I did not think it would negatively effect the freelance post game but given the trend of finding out all the aspects of 2k we've broken by touching stuff I'm not too surprised. I'll post a new scale once I get done messing around with it.

But with the changes I'm about to make I can say for sure that if you have a guard or a forward that doesn't shoot floaters do not give him a "runner" tendency.