Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpc123
Eureka, I've found it!

I need to preface all of this by saying that:

I did not develop this scale and was in no way involved in its creation. I must offer my deepest apologies to any and everyone who involved in its creation. It has been so long since I first found it I cannot remember who was responsible for it. I'm even sure it was I found it, but it had to be when I started editing 2k10 or 2k11. Anyone who has been editing since that time may be familiar with this.

If you are the creator or know who it is/was please feel free to chime in so they receive their due credit.

Ok, now that, that is out of the way on to the good stuff.

Earlier this evening I was struck by the thought that at one time I had seen a scale for dribble moves in 2k. I remembered it being real low to manage the over use of the moves. After a good 45 minutes of search through old threads I couldn't find it again(I'm sure it is here somewhere).

So I starting digging around in my old roster files on my laptop and I stumbled upon a word document I had titled 'tendencies'.

I opened it and there it was......

The Scale for Dribble Moves.

Here it is for PG's, SG's, and SF's.

Key for PG, SG
PG, SG Always 22
Go to move (15)
Uses often (13)
Uses sometimes (11)
Uses rarely, but has used it (9)
Has the ability (7)
Lowest allowed (5)
Lowest allowed (5)
Whatever is left over is simple drive

Key for SF
SF always 18
Go to move (13)
Uses often (11)
Uses sometimes (9)
Uses rarely, but has used it (7)
Has the ability (5)
Lowest allowed (3)
Lowest allowed (3)
Whatever is left over is simple drive

Their is scale for PF and C but I just did these for test purposes.

I am testing it right now, but I had to pause to post a quick preview. All I can it say it is early results are, IMO, outstanding.

Oh, and about my wanting to get Jordan to react similar to the video I posted. Just watch the Bulls first possession.

Link Please!!

I thought I loved research . . . You're a nut. Lol

My Xbox just chewed up my disk (is it okay to have the console standing up) so I'm gonna be on sabbatical for a few days. I'll drop in because I'm ruthlessly addicted to this game but I can't be of much help till Thursday or so when I can head to Gamestop.