View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 04:28 PM   #687
Sellaz32
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtreydawg
I thought I could be patient and wait till this weekend to buy this game but I need my fix so I'm on my way to GameStop.

For Pippen (and really every guard that catches it in the post) I'd like a little more variety than, turn & burn. It's not just you, it's happening to me a lot as well. I think I'll have it figured out by the end of the day.

On post plays players behave correctly and use the full arsenal of post moves but in freelance I have a huge issue getting them to settle down and back in. A lot of it is coach profile related.

I'll work on it.
Loving this thread and the videos are great because they show firsthand evidence...it's also one of the most ADHD threads I have seen lol.

So BigTrey, do you not think that the post move tendencies just need to be more tailor made to the player..as it is for the dribble tendencies? Regardless of the player and who is guarding them...the tendencies are what drive the players actions. Give any player a go to post move and that is what you will see. In FL or Plays.