View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 06:10 PM   #736
STLRams
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
@ Jwill - What's up, man? Long time no chat. Good to see you here.

What I know is this: what I posted throughout this thread was in no way based on opinion. It was based on data that I observed and measured. I also gave the variables that I changed during the testing process.

As for the DTL tendencies, I know I changed them from 0 to 100 several times during the testing process, but I can't look at when/how it effected the tests because I deleted the notes that I typed as I watched. What I remember seeing, on PC, was with DTL at 100, players would NOT do anything that resembled a drive while being the ball handler. With ATB at 100, they would drive the lane like a maniac, over and over. Also, with DTL at 100, multiple players were running to the rim and standing in the restricted area at a time. It was common to see 2-3 players doing this at a time, which is also why I posted that I saw it as an off-ball tendency. This was with Crash the Boards at 0, so it couldn't have been attributed to that.

Again, the findings I posted were not based on any assumptions or opinions.

Update on real-life situation: I still have a job, but had to lay off roughly half my company on Tuesday. Not good times.
So I just want to confirm that drive the lane tendency/spot up is a off all ball tendency correct? Also I'm guessing this would also apply to guys setting a pick on wether they go to the rim after the pick or pop out for a open shot?