Old 04-28-2013, 08:55 AM   #795
bigtreydawg
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
I know it maybe difficult at this point but I'm hoping bigdawg trey Slimm and others can put the confirmed gameplay findings/adjustments etc at the first page. I've been following this thread for weeks and there so much raw info of great things to edit/adjust in the game that me and others don't want to miss out on. From adjusting role players touch tendencies to zero
to adjusting the run plays and tempo slider in coach profiles,
to adjusting the freelance/spot up tendencies,
to the dribbling edits,
pull up tendencies and drive tendencies
Etc etc etc- There's just alot of great stuff that you guys have found, tested that greatly improves the gameplay that me and others are hoping can be put in a blog or first page.

For example I'm still wanting a answer on what to set each nba teams run plays and tempo slider to. And also I forgot if we should set players give and go freelance tendency to zero or leave as default??
Don't I know it.

The problem is I'm holding out for definetive answers to some of the short questions and even the bit I was sure of ---- spin cycle and DTL, ended being wrong.

The other things being covered in this thread are more like ideas than something that can be summed up in three sentences.

Should I post the page number of certain talking points?
Advertisements - Register to remove