View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 04:16 PM   #2
MIPG1
Pro

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjt8405

I am back at it again this year. Anyone who follows my work, knows that I put a ton of accurate detail in my rosters each year. Although a work in progress, I have decided to release my roster for you guys to enjoy.
Over the course of the next week, I will be putting the finishing touches on my end of season 2012-2013 roster. I will use this as a base file for my Off Season roster which will include 2013 Draft picks, FA Moves and Coaching Changes. For now, enjoy this BETA File as I continually work toward a full completion by next weekend.

What has been edited in this roster:

Rating's, Tendencies, Hot Spots, Hot Zones and Personalities are all revamped: Edits are based on real NBA stats courtesy of Hoopdata.com, NBA.com, Basketball-Reference.com and 82games.com.

Edited team Chemistry,Arena names, Player contract thoughts, attendance numbers.

Edited Jerseys - Revamped Colorways for all teams. Also includes multiple colorways for some teams (Knicks, Clippers, Nuggets etc.)

Edited Accessories to all players on team rosters.

Sig Shots from the 2K13 Sig Shot Thread- Players are edited based on need. If a player is not edited, then it means the default fit best.

Coaching Profiles Edited- Coaching Profiles will be edited based on how the team plays (Up tempo, Defensive ect.)

Edited Generic Roster player Cyberfaces
- Players added by 2K using CAP feature will have reworked CF or a Look a Like.

Edited Shoes - All Players with accurate shoe brands, most players have accurate shoes as well.

Mkharsh Game Sliders- AUTHENTIC NBA game sliders via Mkharsh and iameich's tweaks.

Coaches Updated - All Head and Assistant Coaches have been edited for realism. Added Lindsey Hunter to Phoenix Suns with real portrait and look a like CF. Updated all Assistants and Scouts to real coaches. Updated Coach grades as well as years experience and contracts.

Edited Stars/Elites teams - Added Jordan Brand Jerseys for Showcase players, also updated to include most relevant 2012-2013 rookies in MP Mode.

Updated All Star teams - Rosters are edited to reflect accurate rosters for 2012-2013 all stars.

Shaq/Chuck teams - Edited over the Rookie/Sophomore teams and includes accurate rosters for 2013 game.

Edited Playbooks - I used Vannwolfhawks edits. The best of the best.

D-League - Added top missing d-league players (Included missing Portrait for players who have one on disc.)

2013 Awards - Added 2013 Awards to Players - Sixth Man ,Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year etc.

Still to come this week:

New Signature Skills Edited- Signature Skills will be based off of Hyperballer and DC's roster project edits with my own added in for realism.

Edited Ratings to D-League Players and FA Pool.

Contract Edits for players.

Offline Link: release 7pm eastern

2KShare: 7pm Eastern

Also please give me feedback on anything you would like to see in the future. I will not be adding in any CAT's or Classic teams. I will leave this to Ray Ray's Super 80 classic teams roster.
This sounds like a great project, one thing that would be cool if you could change the Team Shaq and Team Chuck Logo to the CAT S logo for Team Shaq and the CAT C logo for Team Chuck. Do you know what I mean? If so, what do you think?