View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 11:50 AM   #189
Threeebs
Rookie

Threeebs's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Thank you guys.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165

I hope everyone is enjoying the set and the game that much more with the effort put forth from everyone.

I'm REALLY going to try and get at least an End of Season set out this year.

M.K.
Knight165

Let me tell you Knight, as a first time user of the OSFM set and 30 team control franchise at that, I've got a new found love and appreciation for this game. I'll admit I was starting to get bored with the game but with every single player on the roster recognizeable, you get this excitable feeling thinking of how all the organizations will develop, especially with the ability to control trades. I thought I would be annoyed with this but this is literally the only thing I do different than one team control. There were a bunch of unrealistic offers I had to squash and I was worried that I wouldn't even let a trade go through, but I've since allowed 3 to go through and I'm just now approaching the trade deadline. One of the offers I let go was actually rejected! Anyway what I'm saying is thank you. Thank you for thinking of this idea years ago and turning it into what it is today...