Old 05-01-2013, 04:34 PM   #831
bigtreydawg
Pro

bigtreydawg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
That was before we started going through the madness which is this thread. At the time, I used the DTL-PU-ATB formula that we're using now. My understanding wasn't corrupted by an all-powerful ATB tendency. It should be good.

I have been messing with a combination of Drive the Lane and Pass Out while leaving Attack the Basket and Pull Up at 0. Personally, I really like what I see. It really comes down to asthetics, though. What I like to see may not be what somebody else likes to see, you know?

I think that the Attack the Basket tendency is really strong this year and is why I was seeing people going to the rim like crazy with DTL at 0.
I think I'm gonna go the opposite way and use attack and leave drive the lane at 0. There are just too many lead passes with drive the lane at 1.

Ray Allen had an open 3 and Dwayne led him off the line for a contested lay up. This was with Ray having a drive the lane tendency at 5!!!.

The only detriment to relegating driving to attack is having to lower pull up and I'm okay with that if the outcome is completely eliminating cheap inside scoring.
Advertisements - Register to remove