View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 12:51 PM   #4
Guapo516
Rookie

OVR: 0
I'm guessing so too. I'm almost rooting for EA @ this point. People hav really given them a bad rap, not company hits on the money each and every game. Though some of those maddens and lives were just atrocious, they have done some great things with other franchises people won't give them credit for. Basketball and football are my favorite sports but I do appreciate FIFA, FIFA street, NHL, fight night and even grand slam tennis. 2k has 1 good franchise in sports but I don't hear people calling them the devil for releasing terrible hockey and baseball games for years. With that said I can't stand that online code bs or this micro transaction bs either them dudes on some bs with that.

What I'm looking forward to seeing is the UFC game they have been working on. I almost can't imagine making a UFC better than thq but I kinda liked that mma games demo, it really looked good too. Of course I'm dying to see nba live! I used to buy live religiously just because I was a fan boy @ that time! Wouldn't give 2k it's credit but 2ks been the best bball game since prolly 09. I'm really hoping ea learned something about quality , depth and the basics. I do hope they throw there hat in baseball as well, I used to love MVP baseball