View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 11:47 PM   #1386
Brandon_2535
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Decided to give these another shot tonight. I actually enjoyed the game quite a bit. The only thing that bothered me was how many shots the CPU missed. For the most part, they took pretty good shots. They just couldn't knock them down. Maybe they were just having an off night? 34% seems pretty low, though.

Anthony was my top scorer with 41 points. He had a very rough first half of shooting, but really turned it on in the second half. Missed all 9 of the 3's he took, that was a bit disappointing.

Kidd had a pretty solid game. He ended up with 20 points. First half he was knocking down 3's like it was nobody's business. Even hit a 3-point buzzer-beater just before halftime. It was pretty awesome. He finished with 6 3-pointers made.

I used mkharsh33's second set of sliders (more experienced) and some of rspencer86's tweaks. Only change I made was bumping the 3-point tendency slider to 85.

Trying to decide if the Pacers just had an off night or if I should adjust a CPU slider to improve their shooting.

Pacers (CPU) @ Knicks (User):