View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 04:51 PM   #4
crankybaker
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: GM Connected NHL 14

Yeah sure what sort of information would you like?fficeffice" />>>
>>
This is our 2nd league, the other league ran for 5 seasons and after feeling out a few things and myself seeing things I didn't like we came up with a complete rule book for the new league. Luckily I have a good group of people that all agreed on the same things Ie cap on trading with AI team to promote more player trades and what not.>>
>>
The league name is Random aus and the other is ffice:smarttags" />lace w:st="on">australialace> gm connected. Yes we are Australian (insert Crocodile wrestling joke here)>>
>>
The FB page is really good well actually it is a group but same thing really. All the league rules are up there and everyone gets in and asks each other when they can play. All trades I approve before the sim I post on there in a picture form like on the NHL website, and really everyone just posts in it all day long it is great......It just would be great if we can link things from nhl 13 into a group like it does on my own page when I win games.>>
>>
Sorry about the long message plus it's 4am here so if nothing makes sense I apologize lol.>>
As for problems there have been so many, Here is the main list.>>
>>
1. Players with 4.5/4 stars potential having an amazing season don't grow at all in overalls.>>
2. random players being put on weavers after a sim, Thus far users have had players like Tavares cause the Cpu bought up a random player after a injury.>>
3. Injuries occurring with simmed games are crazy>>
4. what the CPU does to cover injuries is even worse IE i have had ben lovejoy rw sidney lace w:st="on">crosbylace>.>>
5. Slow menu>>
6. trades that are approved not going through>>
7. trades not approved or rejected get automatically approved>>
8. No need to use back up goalies so in out league we have a rules of max games a goalie can play is 70>>
9. Disconnects in games for no reason.>>
10. line ups from time to time being in valid to play for no reason>>
11. free agency contract wants by some players are just stupid.>>
12. not really a problem but I noticed that Cpu team won't trade with other Cpu teams>>
>>
>>
I am sure there are more problems but I just can’t think of them now.