View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 10:40 PM   #960
STLRams
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtreydawg
I find offensive tempo to be largely dependent on the shot tendencies of the roster you're using.

JasonWilliams55 and QPC123 have given a thought process breakdown of the CPU in a few of their post and if you look at gameplay you can actually see the CPU going by a step by step process (wash, rinse, repeat). All offensive Tempo does is excelarate this process. If it leads to a shot then the CPU will take it at.
So RunPlays, not offensive tempo determines the teams FGA but run tempo dictates how fast the teams move the ball around or shoot the ball on offense?
Example Miami would have a 1-10 run plays setting but Denver/Bucks would have a 80 or higher setting? Then what would there tempo range be then for a example?

I don't know why when I look at that scale jasonwilliams posted it seems like it should be opposite in my mind were as 100 RunPlays should make teams run there plays quicker- 0-3 seconds and 10 RunPlays would make teams run plays later after rebounding - 7secs. I trust JW though, I'm guessing he has tested this.

Last edited by STLRams; 05-11-2013 at 11:05 PM.