View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 11:47 AM   #32
Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Signature Animations: Where's the Love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick13
'I don't even look at the QB when I play' = fired. Or at least it should be a firing offense to have somebody working on this game who cares so little.

I am so discouraged at the moment, Madden is all we have and I am sick of their half hearted efforts in so many areas of the game which could really take the game from decent to excellent. EA/Tiburon, especially those in charge, should be ashamed of themselves...
Although I looking forward to the new consoles to play something different, March 2014 is my main "hype" date because I am fed up with EA Tiburon catering to "versions" of football. Madden this gen has been a reflection of its' gaming community as a whole, which is another reason I can't wait until another studio can make NFL games. Instead of just making a game as true to the NFL in applicable aspects as possible, with as many options as possible, like the other top sports sims, EA Tiburon has tried to make a fundamental utopia game. One that is designed to be everything to everybody in the Madden community or "balanced" in marketing speak, which is just silly. It's like some movie studio trying to make a historically accurate documentary movie that caters to action, drama, romance, comedy and sci-fi fans, ie a hot mess, lol.

I will be glad when there are NFL football games AGAIN that are actually designed to try to be NFL football games.