Old 05-15-2013, 06:37 PM   #4
Rudy22G
Rookie

Rudy22G's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: To online gamers...time to grow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickingguru
So much I want to say but I will leave it with this....

Another "I Only" therefore every one else should....

Seriously, I like to shoot -20 or better.... So do many in the game... You do not... So do many in the game.... It takes all of us to make a community. Its why there are different game modes. If what you said was the case, the game loses half its base of players..... How does that help anything in the game?

Find the group you like to play with and the settings and enjoy. Why care what everyone else is doing? It makes you sound bitter that you feel you cant compete.....
I care because it makes it difficult for guys like me (which apparently are few) to find a game online. Sure the country club with your personal ideal settings is fun, but who wants to play the same people all the time? I'm just encouraging people to try harder levels. Players who play on pro, don't have to calculate wind as much, green speed, or their lie. You can literally attack the pin no matter the angle or green. If shooting -20 under everytime you log in is your cup of tea, thats fine- But i would encourage you to graduate to higher levels in the game. Once you master tour pro and you are shooting -15 under at a good pace, move to tournament, and so on.

I guess to me, calculating the game is challenging and fun. Its easy for you to find a game... literally 20 games to choose from in the sessions.
M12 (11-5, 1-1 AFC Champs) (9-7, 0-0) (11-5, 2-1 AFC Champs)
M13 (11-5, 0-1) (8-8, 0-0) (12-4, 1-1)
M25 ??????