View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 08:38 AM   #976
ffaacc03
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: Tempo-Freelance-RunPlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalligan
from what I've read this is a great thread. I haven't read every post because there are just so many, but, I've got a question.

With everything that everyone has been talking about, has there been any Sliders put together based on this thread's "findings"?
Even if it were some, the thing is, that they would be conceived to complement a unique roster ... this is why many people find sliders to be non helpfull, they overlook this and (wrongly) think that it can apply to every roster, custom or default ...

The problem with most of the gameplay issues lies within the roster, with how certaint ratings and tendencies dont hold onto the stablished scales and sometimes, not even onto the designed formulas ... so, if you dont have a scaled roster, the results wont translate consistently ... ironically, defaults are the worst on this aspect.

So, you should try and get a (custom) roster with some consistency and then look for sliders tailored for it ... and even then, since both, roster and sliders are made to fit a unique experience, you may have to do some edit to make them fit your perspective on how the game should play.