Old 05-21-2013, 05:49 PM   #749
EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexo1000
My stats with these sliders are good but I got too many steal (around 15 per game - NBA average is more like 5 per game). Most of these steals are assist interception. I want to know what is the difference between Hands slider and Play Passing Lane slider. Eccentric use 65/62 for Hands & 90/55 for PPL. Must I lower this two values? I want to keep a good number of steal after a dribble but lower assist steal.

Thanks
It's hard to say. Are you taking advantage of 2k's poor AI by playing off-ball on defense, backing away from the player you are guarding slightly to trick the ball-handler into passing to him, and then jumping in front of the pass? If so, there's nothing I can do to fix that. Simply put, don't take advantage of the CPU's lack of intelligence by using exploits like this.

If your AI-controlled teammates are stealing passes, though, you just have to decrease the User Play Passing Lanes slider by 5-10. I would set PPL to 80, play a game or two, and then either increase or decrease this value by 5 depending on whether you want more or fewer passes stolen.