View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 02:07 PM   #34
Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyFan12
You'd think it would be an easy fix, but he said this:

Josh Looman ‏@Josh_Looman 2h
@RickMullenax @camculverwell I’ll see how much work it is. Probably not this year this late in the project.

He thinks it might be too much work to put some thing in a game that he thought made since in exhibition, but not in offline franchise mode. As for XP being a factor? He said even the computer earns XP in one of his interviews so I don't see how that would be an issue.
This is the ish I keep harping on that makes no sense. Like Bucky60 states all the time, why would you design something that subtracts from what was already there? They "listen to the community" and bring back 32 team control but somehow the ability to simply have the two controllers in the select screen stay in the middle to watch a CPU v CPU game isn't in. Even though it would be kind of sad, I actually hope Looman is mistaken and just doesn't realize that CPU v CPU is possible now due to 32 team control being back.

I read/listen to the things Madden devs state and I honestly wonder do they play the games they make outside of testing. I seem to know more about the small details of what various gamers expect to be in these modes than most devs and I don't even use most of the stuff. I wonder if after that misunderstanding between a couple of EA community managers and some Osers last year, if a true Coach mode is even in M25.