EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonce
Hello

where to find "vannwolfhawk's playbook" ?
where to find "Bedwardsroy19's Roster" ?

Thx
Go to the Rosters sub-forum and simply look for Bewardsory19's thread. When I looked yesterday it was on the second page, but I'm sure it has been bumped to the main page by now. Vannwolfhawk's playbooks are already integrated in that roster (and I think every other roster as well), so you don't have to worry about that.

To everyone else, I have an update on my progress with the OS Sim Collab sliders. I have figured out some pretty great things these last few days, and the CPU is now providing one HELL of a challenge. Let's just say that playing team's like the Heat will have you pulling your hair out and making plenty of adjustments.

When I finalize the sliders, I'll probably scale the challenge down a little bit so that they're accessible to everyone. BUT, I will also be posting the original, harder version of the sliders so that those looking for more of a challenge will be satisfied as well. I have to say that I've become a huge fan of this roster with my slider tweaks (I stayed up literally all night Thursday playing and tweaking), and I think you're all going to love what I come up with.

My previous ETA on the slider set is still accurate though. It will be posted Monday at the EARLIEST, but more likely it will be sometime between Tuesday and Thursday.

With that being said, I'm going to give you guys a "sneak peak" of sorts at what I've been working on (These will be posted in about an hour). This will be just a rough example of my changes, but I think they help the roster out IMMENSELY. Just do the following:

1) Obviously, download and load up the OS Sim Collab roster.
2) Put in the sliders posted on the roster's main page in the Roster sub-forum.
3) Make the changes I post in OP (Coming soon!)