Old 05-26-2013, 09:38 AM   #782
EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1kola101
alright didnt play a full game but 3 quarters..
so ive played against the heat(cpu) - pacers(me) on superstar as u suggested

the heat have in ONLY THREE QUARTERS 15 STEALS!!! and i have a total of 16 turnover!!!

I only have 3 steals and they only have 4 turnovers

for me the whole 100 going for on ball steal and 75 play passing lanes is not working i hate it

its like i cant turn around with a big men in the post, i cant even get 1 pass in the paint they just stealing everything

also when i tried the sliders on PPīs thread on the first page i had the same issue.

anyone has the same issues ?
Yes, you have to be smart with your passes! If you make a bad pass or a pass into a clogged area, it WILL get stolen. If you want the defense to not be as good at stealing passes, simply knock down the "Play Passing Lanes" slider to somewhere between 50 and 60 (I'd start with 60, and either increase or decrease it by 5 until you find a setting you're comfortable with).

When I play, the CPU usually ends with about 10-15 steals while I get about the same. You just have to be more disciplined on offense! Some of these settings may take some getting used to. You really have to pay attention 100% now or else you will pay. As I stated earlier, I will be posting an "easier" version of my sliders along with the normal, more difficult version once I get done testing. But what I posted today is in fact the "hard" version of my sliders. I will be sure to note this in the OP so that others won't be blind-sided by the difficulty!

Last edited by EccentricMeat; 05-26-2013 at 10:03 AM.