View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 08:31 PM   #9
JerseySuave4
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Why are we still stuck @ 12 user limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
Welcome to the Internet, is this your first day?

As long as it takes to advance an OD at times, I would hate to advance a 50 team dynasty. I'm sure they have their reasons.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Just because YOU would hate to do it does not mean there aren't people out there who would LOVE to be able to do it. Even for offline dynasties i'd like to be able to control more than just 12 teams. And be able to import more than just 12 teams. In MLB the Show, I control every team. I only play the Yankees games but I like to have roster control over every team so if there's a trade in real life, I can always reflect that in the game. Same thing with NBA 2k13, I control every team. I play all the Heat games but I also play a lot of other matchups when the games are interesting, like if it's the Thunder vs Lakers or Knicks vs Celtics. It also allowed me to make all the trades and get the rosters as accurate as possible.

Now in college football there aren't trades, but I'd still like to be able to control more than just 12.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
What about the amount of team builder teams we can import? I thought I read on thegamingtailgates site is was still 12.
Teambuilder gets NO love from the NCAA team since they added it. Teambuilder teams still only get either all white or all black cleats which makes the entire uniform look generic. Most underutilized feature the NCAA team has ever added.