View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 09:54 PM   #12
JerseySuave4
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Why are we still stuck @ 12 user limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifterbub
There are some limitations that I don't think I can share. And I guess some other stuff has been higher on the 'list' of things to implement.

The 'magic number' was initially 12 because that was the size of most conferences when NCAA '09 was released.

Like I said, it's been consistent feedback from the community. I'm hoping it gets addressed with the introduction of new-gen tech. Shouldn't be any limitations with that.
I remember getting REALLY pissed the year they offered extra Teambuilder slots as a Preorder bonus and even sold unlimited slots as an add on and then still limited us to 12 teams in a dynasty. That really bothered me.

The #12 has been going on since last gen. I believe on last gen they used to max out the dynasty users at 12. I know it's always been 12 on this gen but it's like it was something they were limited to (probably for legit reasons at the time) back on the old systems and just decided to keep it the same on this generation of systems.

But I hope you're right about that number going away on next gen. I'm interested to see if they implement Teambuilder on next gen or if they just get rid of it.