Old 05-29-2013, 07:07 PM   #51
JerseySuave4
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA Football 14 Playbook 4: Dynasty - Part 1 of 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
Plus, I don't think it's as gimmicky or as unrealisic as some are claiming. IRL, there are some coaches who do better at certain things, be it Coaching DBs or recruiting kids.
I gotcha. The gimmicky part to me was when it talked about a "clutch skill" and that having it will make your team "hot" at the start of a close game in the 4th qtr. Now we don't really know what "hot" actually means (is it ratings boost?) but I get worried at something like this only because we see when they've implemented things like Aggressive/Conservative gameplans that it sometimes is overdone. For example if you aggressively try to strip the ball, you see guys fumbling like crazy. So when they talk about how the "clutch skill" will give your team an onfield boost, I find that gimmicky. That's what I meant by that. But I respect your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
Kudos to you for trying, but it's simply an agree to disagree situation. If someone can't immediately see why this will be fun, then truthfully nothing can be said that will sway their opinion. It'll just be posting back and forth at one another.
Nothing they said is going to change my opinion nor was I looking for someone to change my opinion. I just wanted to know from someone who was genuinely excited by this feature, why and what made them so excited. It was more about just understanding the opposite perspective, not debating or looking for a sway in opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wise_One
No thats a fair question. As I stated in an earlier thread, I want more to do in dynasty. More variable if you will. This will give me something to work for. I don't know how it will work or if it will be balanced or buggy but I do know that gaining coach XP will give me advantages in recruiting and on the field. Let me see it in action first but it seems like a nice change of pace. Adding an RPG element seems to make any game more enjoyable for me. Just my opinion.
fair enough and thanks for explaining
Advertisements - Register to remove