Old 05-31-2013, 11:51 PM   #5388
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorlenart
CCM franchise. i never do play now unless i'm playing against a friend. Ok. i will. I don't have xbox live, so i don't think i can download the updates. I will look though. The computer is giving me a good challenge without the update. lol. I'm 4-1. I couldn't beat Aaron Rodgers and the Packers. Saints Pass D sucks. Need to revamp that. Do you have any scouting or player progression tips you can give me? Like i said this is all new too me. So much more going on then in 11.
Damn your going to need that Xbox live. The CPU will struggle big time to run the ball without the updates... They had to patch it in because it was broken fresh out the package... I guess it's cool if they are still giving you a challenge but EA had a lot of guys angry around here when the game first came out and the CPU was playing like trash in CCM.

Just scout the skill attributes of the position of need you are looking for along with the physical skills like speed, acceleration, agility, strength, etc depending on the position you are looking at.