View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 07:35 AM   #872
killingyouguy
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

I went back to Rondo's roster and thought I'd try your 'Swagged Out' sliders with it. Defense was still really tough so I made some changes and ended up having some of the best NBA 2K13 games I've ever had; stars act as they should, there's D, there's dunks, there's creative shots going in, there's pick & rolls, etc. Top fun!

I used your 'Swagged Out' sliders but changed:

Defense Assist Strength: 30
Dunk in traffic frequency: 20
Help Defense Strength: 100/90
On-ball Defense: 50/60
Defensive Awareness: 70/75

First match I tried these settings, lost to the Thunder. It was close (tied or within 4) 'til the 4th where Durant took over, Rose went (relatively) quiet and the AI made a few unforced errors that led to points on the break. But even right at the end we had within 4-6 and were fouling for FT's. It's a game we could have won. But it was great, everyone played how they should. Durant had a poor 1st half but came home strong for a double-double with over 25pts. Westbrook and Rose dueled with drives and steals. Ibaka and Gasol in the paint. Noah on the boards.

Second game was a double-digit win over the Timberwolves. It was deserved win. They rebounded well, scored well in the paint, but didn't have anyone that could create a shot. And our D made it hard on their shooters. If Rubio, or someone else, could have scored 20 instead of 10 then it would have went either way. Great game. And Love was a beast!

I love these sliders. The only thing I'd like to change is the amount of scoring. I don't want to increase the D, because I think it's great (for me, at least). I think too many shots go in though. So I was thinking of changing:

Mid-Range Success: 47/46
3PT Success: 45/45

What do you think? I'll play with these changes and see if that helps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1072.JPG (160.9 KB, 175 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1073.JPG (148.3 KB, 177 views)