Old 06-09-2013, 05:12 PM   #5422
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcitycobra
I also play on the black set. I won the superbowl with the Broncos in my first two years (after finishing 12-4 & 15-1). Manning retired after year 1 and Osweiler stepped up at QB year 2! Now 4-0 in season 3.

Enjoying the sliders (thanks Jadodd) Agree with above post - when the CPU does cause me problems, it is usually due to their rushing attack and the CPU's ability to break tackles on the black set. Ryan Matthews caused me all kinds of problems until the Chargers benched him in year 2 after drafting another running back haha. Despite being successful in first couple of years, I've given up huge numbers on the ground in some games. I like the CPU to push me hard but wish they posed more of a challenge through the air and didn't break 4 or 5 tackles on one run (which has happened) Occassionaly a good CPU quarterback will have some success through the air but, when I do get beat, the CPU has usually done it by breaking tackles on the ground.

Interestingly, I seem to be suffering less fumbles than when I first plugged in the sliders. Maybe that's because my personnel/stats have changed?
Yeah you have to pretty much shut the CPUs passing down to get them to start throwing it around the field on you but there rushing can be brutal if they get going..