View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 10:52 PM   #96
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: E3 2013: NBA Live 14 Hands-On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajknowsit
That's fine, but we got some positive feedback from e3 on live for the first time in years and you keep trying to step on their throat every chance you get, I want to hold out hope live comes out strong and gives something on next gen along with 2k.

But your hate for EA is strong, mine too, I don't like the way they do business, but I've liked live game's in the past and I won't it back in the game, I won't to have a choice... Live or 2k.

Listen to me bruh... I have an opinion just like you do. This company has been nothing but a complete FAIL telling lie after lie. They screwed over ALOT of people here in the past selling a broken game and never giving them their money back after not patching it, not even a word.

The devs came here and posted then disappeared along with all the hype, and this same thing happens every single year.

Now, people are tired of the same old marketing tricks and buzzwords. Until EA shows something, thats not going to win anybody over. Its people here who will tell EA whatever they do is cool. IMO those are the ones who dont care about the game.... because they'll never do anything as long as you have a bunch of butt kissers.

Im not smashing on the dribbling. Im saying show me in action, I dont want to hear empty promises anymore. Apparently its always the guys who havent been here long that want to argue and take them at face value no matter what.

Do you realize we used to have 6 basketball games, and the reason we only have 1 now is because EA decided to completely everything people were saying to them for years? They alienated their own fanbase and went as far as putting a hockeyguy in the mix and decided to pimp the dribbling when nobody had an issue with the control because it was the one thing they had right.

I see a couple of the same dudes who defended Live 13 til the day it was cancelled then they ducked out of here like tail tucked chiwawas and had nothing to say.

My point is, lets see it, no more tech demos, no more articles of what you're doing with tech, no more buzzwords. There has not been any other company that had this much time to plan on what should be a yearly release game... Lets see it... until then people are going to be skeptical.

Sure we all want a great game, don't believe the people who use words like "hate" as if that invalidates people's positions. Its been past time to put up or shut up. Nothing has come since 2009. How much more time do they need?

BTW, im not here to argue nor am i trying to be negative, Im just ready to see them put their money where their mouth is. We've seen the dribble speil before. Lets see something else now.