Old 06-13-2013, 10:45 AM   #6
BleedGreen710
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: New Madden 25 Screenshot From Steve Noah Dolphins Uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Please forgive me for going on a uniform rant here, but these new Dolphin duds are just that - DUDS! For years the Dolphins have had a CLASSIC look, and now, they just threw their history and all that their "brand" represents out the window.

Best ever Dolphin uniforms were these:

And these:

Next best was this one:

And to all Dolphin fans, know that I am NOT attacking you - just whoever came up with these new abominations. I loved watching Miami back in the Marino era and have a plethora of Dolphin games on DVD. Just last week I watched the 1985 Tampa game where Miami wins 41-38 and the 1985 play-off comeback against the Browns... trailing 3-21, only to win 24-21.

Both games were played in the greatest stadium ever: The Orange Bowl.

Now... it's like the Dolphins are an expansion team. Their current stadium - whatever the heck it's now being called - hasn't served them well. They should have just made a new Orange Bowl. What is their W-L record at home in the Orange Bowl vs. what they play in now? Anyone?

Sorry, but these new uniforms are just horrible. They took an iconic logo and made the Dolphin look - trying to stay politically correct here - feminine. Don Shula must be shaking his head in total disbelief.

Marino to Clayton, Moore and Duper with Tony Nathan out of the backfield... Don Strock off the bench to pull out a miracle... thank God I have a ton of their games on DVD and can relive them, because this current uniform just makes me want to puke.

Again, no offense to ANY Dolphin fans, I respect you guy's and your team's history... just wish they wouldn't have resorted to this atrocity.

I REALLY enjoyed This Post