View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 01:54 AM   #894
Cras
Rookie

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
For the majority of NBA games the FGA is between 77-87. So learn to play at a slower pace, run plays, get good shots.
I am more on the higher side, if not just above that range in every game. Last one I had was in the lower 90s, and I just dont get what to do anymore.

I can slow down my pace, but then the AI will still play fast. I have almost no hope of shutting a team down, I am playing a squad with a few legends of the past on it so my team is stacked yet every game I play I feel like I am the D-Rose-less Bulls versus the Miami Heat...I can't stop anyone no matter who I am playing, and I find I must play a shot out and score 120 points. Often after the first quarter I see the score with both teams in the mid thirties and I get that feeling of oh great here we go again, another shoot out.

I already know I am not that great at sports games anymore, maybe I just cant deal with simulation sliders like I used. I have trouble enough on offense, the AI seems to be able to do things that I cannot, like whip the ball around and get open guys from behind the arc and they make those shots. When I feel like I get a guy open for three odds are he will miss, and that my only hope is driving to the lane. Which is fine, that is my style of play anyway, but I would like to see some games that are in the 90s, or even in the 80s, but I am not even close to that right now, and this is my third slider set I have tried, that I may just have to give up.