View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 04:48 PM   #56
crf2013
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Share Your Madden NFL 25 Rosters, Sliders, and Custom Playbooks with Madden Share

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
not try not trying to "start drama" , and my laptop dont have any sound. so because it wasnt something they seemed to highlight , i didnt figure sharing videos was a part of it, sorry . booting somone for cheese isnt as easy as some would like to make it sound. if someone knows they can be caught on it , they only use it when they are behind at end of games and need to score. if there is no video footage to prove it , then its not that simple to just boot someone , because any decent commish knows, alot of times, when people lose, they tend to over examine things, or basically try to find something that they think was questionable , that caused them to lose and claim it as cheese, when it may be , or it may not be. this isnt just a black and white issue here.anyone who runs a league knows this .so just because someone calls wolf dont mean it always is.
for me its a majority thing if two peopple say that a guy they were playing cheesed you boot him if its just one guy who lost you wait for more your making this harder than it is and this is coming from a guy who runs 4 leagues