Old 06-24-2013, 11:52 PM   #5497
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Just an FYI for M25 slider news (thread here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ial-teams.html). The exciting news from the latest sharing blog is it looks like Madden finally has user and cpu special teams sliders! A part of the Player Skill sliders are shown briefly.

Looks like they got rid of all the defensive line sliders like pass rush and block shedding. They also got rid of run reaction time. It never worked that great so not a huge loss but I hate losing sliders. We do get a true pass coverage slider which is huge since the reaction time slider didn't do much of anything last year.

I hope they add RB ability instead of break tackles. That was redundant with the tackle slider. I will love finally being able to tune the kicking sliders better! You couldn't drop the slider last year without the cpu missing too much and yet you could hit all your FGs way too easily. About time they brought those back. (Now I'm just hoping the pic means what I think it means).
I wonder why they would get rid of the pass rush/block shed slider? What if that area needs tuning? I won't be able to do anything about it.. I usually have the USER pass rush/blockshedding on 0 but I like to crank up the CPU sliders in those areas. Yeah I like the addition of the pass coverage slider. Hopefully it works properly.