Old 06-25-2013, 12:04 AM   #5498
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtrucker
so we switched this season from a different set of slider that weren't posing any challenges to your Black/toughest set of sliders and we had interesting results.

so far 2 of us have played, the other user had a great Oline, WRs, HB and Defense but a young and spotty QB. I have a really good Oline, great WRs, Great HB, and pretty good Defense.

he suffered from poor passes and his mistakes were INTs, understandable. what he didn't like is that the pass reaction and INTs had some psychic abilities to them where a LB was running up field and instantly knew when to jump for the pick without looking.

I suffered from missed tackles, they scored 4 TDs and all of them were over 50+ yards. outside of those 4 plays they didn't really do anything on offense. I'm not so upset about that because I can adjust my defense for all but really 1 of the plays where I hit their RB 3 times behind the line of scrim but he still broke away for a TD.

my main issue was 3 of my 4 picks were proper reads but hokey results, my QB is 95 on short/mid/long/awr and 98 throw power. dude doesn't make many bad throws unless I throw into double coverage but I'm the king of coverage sacks and throwin the ball away in our league. I had 1 INT in the 1st half that was ok, a dig route and the CB under cut the route, I'll admit that I shouldn't have thrown it but I took a chance.

in the 2nd half(4th qtr) I had a quick slant to Dez Bryant and EJ Henderson was running towards the sideline on a cover 3 "flat area" zone coverage. he wasn't looking at my QB and as Dez was passing him I threw what shoulda been a perfect pass into the vacated area but instead EJ Henderson stops on a dime and sprint lunges at full speed in the complete opposite direction to make a drive killing INT. force a punt, get the ball back and am driving again to take the lead for the win.

mid level dig by Devin Hester who has 3-5 yards between him and the FS, throw it as he is stepping through his break. FS breaks on the ball and runs directly through Hester without slowing down, no PI and no collision detection for the INT... intercepted 3 times now.

last ditch effort to win the game, no TOs and need to go 40 yards in 30 seconds. their CB is pressing at the line of scrim, Dez breaks the press and the CB goes into the "missed press" animation. I fire the pass into the open field under the SS and the CB instantly recovers from the animation and covers 6 yards faster than Dez and the pass for the INT...

outside of the silliness that we had with the CPU pass reaction and INTs, these sliders might just be the closest thing we've had to CPU competition. running was difficult but we both finished with 100+ yards rushing, me between 3 RBs and him with Jamal Charles. I passed for 350Yards and 3 TDs with 1 legit INT(4 INTs total). he threw for 200 yards, 3 TDs and 4 legit INTs(1 psychic super LB INT).

I think we will probably drop the CPU pass reaction and INTs to at least half of what they were.

almost really really good slider set though, it made us both work to lose the game.
Yeah I had to go to the extreme with those sliders just to get the CPU to slow me down some. It's the only option if your that good at throwing the ball. I wouldn't cut those sliders in half like that. You should maybe drop the CPUs pass defense to the blue set.. If you go to low you'll be flicking it around the field with ease again without any worries. You'll also have to use total control passing with the left stick using the blackset with how low I have the USER accuracy.