Old 06-27-2013, 03:51 PM   #923
EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeism89
I've been really enjoying the sliders, im using the other rosters sliders and using the 2k rosters, however I feel like i'm not being challenged anymore, where can I make changes to increase difficulty so that I'm losing games to much better teams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR8888
Sliders are really good, but I find it too easy to win, I'm playing as Bulls and I've 18-0 balance at the start of the season. So my quesion is: Is it "safe" to change to Superstar difficulty, without causing some problems with the sliders settings (e.g. to low settings for mid range shots, that'll cause me to miss most of my mid range shots)?
For both of you, I would highly suggest that you use the OS SiM Collab roster and the sliders I made for it on Superstar difficulty. I haven't used any other roster for a while now, and I'm not quite sure what all would need to be changed if you set my *Other Rosters* slider set to Superstar difficulty.

You can certainly give it a shot and see what happens, but I would strongly recommend that you use the OS SiM Collab roster and sliders.