View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 11:35 AM   #1510
Mr2Nice
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WWE '13 Universe Mode Thread - How's Your's Going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
Mr. Nice, for TNA, sign Bobby Rude, Austin Aries, Samoa Joe and Bully Ray.

Haven't posted in a while, and hadn't been playing WWE 13 for a bit, but I recently restarted my Universe. Raw, Smackdown, ECW and ROH are my brands. I simmed from Extreme Rules to the first Raw of the year. On the first Raw of the year, I kicked things off with a bang, having Rey Mysterio cash in on Brock Lesnar to become new WWE champ. At Royal Rumble, Rey will defend against Brock and Punk in a triple threat match.

David Otunga is feuding with Santino Marella and Zack Ryder. In a US Title #1 contender match, Ryder defeated Santino to earn a US title match at the Royal Rumble. After the match, Otunga attacked his challenger Ryder with the US belt. It was announced that Santino would be the special referee.

On Smackdown, veterans rule the show. Mark Henry is the World Heavyweight champion, and will defend against Sheamus at the Rumble. Christian is the Intercontinental Champ, and will defend against Cody Rhodes, who defeated Christian, at the Rumble.

On ECW, Super Crazy shocked the world, defeating Tommy Dreamer at ECW's first PPV, Anarchy Rules, to become the new ECW Heavyweight Champion. The next night, an angry Tommy Dreamer defeated Rob Van Dam to become the new ECW Television Champ.

On ROH, Kevin Steen has had a stranglehold on the company, reigning as ROH World Champ since the beginning of the Universe mode. Matt Taven also has defended his title since the beginning and is still the ROH TV champ.

I plan on Rey Mysterio retaining at the Rumble, having an up and coming heel (Ziggler, Swagger, Ryback, Barrett, Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Rhodes, Sandow) winning the Rumble. Then, Rey will hold onto the title until 'Mania, feuding with the Rumble winner, and dropping the title to the Rumble winner at Mania.
Good read dude, very good read. I like the Samoa Joe & Austin Aries suggestions. I'll keep those in mind. I just recently started watching some old ROH. I'll have to look up this Taven guy.

Keep it up guyz!