View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 03:32 PM   #30
Sparkles
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA 15 Wishlist (Xbox One/PS4)

I would like to first state that this is not a thread that is bashing NCAA Football 14 and this current gen. This thread is about concept ideas for presentation on next gen and the future of NCAA Football. Not Gameplay.

ATMOSPHERE

Video Boards
- Video Screens need to be more dynamic. All you see on those boards are the gameplay footage and nothing else. There needs to be sayings on there, vignettes of fans, broadcast view of the game etc.
Ex.

- Ribbon Boards need to be more useful. As of now, ribbon boards in the game are just black. No visuals on them what so ever. I can't remember which NCAA had it but i know there was a version that had the school logo and color on the ribbon boards and then sayings like touchdown, first down, 3rd down etc. I dont know why they took it away but it definitely adds a lot more lighting and realism. NHL and NBA 2K use them perfectly.
Ex.

Crowd
- Crowds need to be louder in tough environments. I know Ignite will make the crowds better but there really needs to be a lot more energy on a home team's touchdown, interception, 3rd down etc. Also there needs to be a big difference between a primetime saturday night night football game and a day game for a 2 star school.
Big Crowd:

- Visually, the crowd needs to look a lot better. There needs to be a color differential between the student section and the regular crowd. Also, I would love to see color-out games. Penn State white out, Clemson orange out, Iowa color mix etc.
Ex.

Player Detail
- Make them look skinner, especially the pads
- More uniform detail
- Grass particles in the facemask
- Better helmet/facemask texture
- Loose sleeves
- Loose jerseys
- Dreads/long hair
Ex.

BROADCAST

College Gameday
- Pretty self explanatory. Just have go over recaps, top 25, hiesman candidates, top games etc.
- Get a background for every school and put it as the background for the set. Then just fill in students with signs and such.
Ex.

Sideline Reporter
- Sam Ponder is an obvious candidate. Have her visually in the game. Take breaks in between action to show visuals of her on the sideline and maybe some just audio during the game. Have her talk about injury status, coach responses, gameplan notices etc.
Ex.

Commentary
- Change the duo up. Have 2 commentary teams. 1) Brent Musburger & Kirk Herbstreit 2) Brad Nessler & Todd Blackledge
- They need to be introduced visually for every game, just like what Madden does.
-Better play reactions such as a lot of screaming and cheerful commentary
Ex.

Replays
- Just make them like Madden's.... thank you

These are all of my ideas for NCAA 15's presentation. Please add more concepts in the comments below if i missed something or you would like to add on. Thanks guys!
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers