View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 01:01 PM   #1
thraze
Rookie

OVR: 0
Looking for help (Editer?)

Hi, I have a problem and I want to make sure that there's nothing to do before closing the file.

I wanted to do a ''special'' scenario dynasty for this game and I can't at the moment...

Long story short, I'm from Canada and I know the CIS (Canadian university) football quite well. I wanted to do a fictional scenario where a canadian university becomes a FBS member. So I created a Teambuilder team in Montreal (MCgill) and I loaded it with the best players in the CIS. This team would be filled with Canadians and would be the lowest rated team in the game and would compete in the MAC. The only pipeline would be Canada naturally and my goal would be to get every canadian prospects every year and eventually some americans to get some quality talent. I worked a lot on my teambuilder team and was waiting for the game to get out soo much... (By the way this was my first teambuilder team even if I play since NCAA 10). But now I learned the hard way that it seem theres no way to change the state, city of players on a teambuilder team... (WTF) so i'm stuck with lot of players from Ohio (Cupcake template) and i'm very disapointed...

So my question is... is there a way that I did'nt found to edit that in the game... and if not is there a way via computer file editing or I dont know what to make my scenario works in a dynasty ??? Im on 360 by the way and i'm quite good with coding and computers so i'm willing to do anything.

Tanks for the reading and sorry for my bad english.
Advertisements - Register to remove