View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 11:13 PM   #1
Nabz
Banned

Nabz's Arena

OVR: 2
The Rise of the Sun

I'm new to this thing, and I was interested in doing something like this so hope you guys give a chance and enjoy!

Basic info: 14 Game, 7 minute/qrt. Association. Keeping the season very short so i can go into alot of seasons.

Started to rebuild the Phoenix Suns, I played a couple games to see where I wanted to take the team. I am playing with the current rosters. Eric Bledsoe and Goran Dragic surprisingly co-existed both making the All-Star team, with Bledsoe making the All NBA 2nd Team.

Trades:
- Luis Scola for Perry Jones (Got younger and added some potential talent)
- Marcin Gortat for Jeff Green (Jeff Greens a great player, and I thought Bledsoe Green could be a good future to build with)
- 3 Team trade where I sent Caron Butler to the Mavs, Mavs sent there '13 1st round pick to the Pacers, Pacers sent me there '13 1st round pick

Draft:
-I came in the lottery having the favour to get the 5th pick, i ended up getting the 2nd pick. I used tyklugs2013 fictional draft roster the very first one. I also had the 20th pick from the Pacers.
- I drafted a shooting guard who had comparison to Iggy, there was a SF that had potential to LeBron, but I wanna build Green, so I gambled.
- The Woodson (rookie SG) has a 69 rating and I'll see how he'll do.
- Suns sent there 20th pick, and there 2nd round pick for the Orlando Magic '14 1st round pick.

Free Agency:
- I coulda signed Monta Ellis, but I didn't want to do that.
- Signed Lou Amundson

Offseason Training:
- Alex Len went for more rebounding work
- Perry Jones went for some big man offense training
- Eric Bledsoe went for some Off, Def awarness training

2013-2014 Roster:
PG: Eric Bledsoe
SG: Goran Dragic
SF: Jeff Green
PF: Markieff Morris
C: Alex Len

Bench:
- Coby Woodson (Fictional SG Rookie)
- Michael Beasley
- Shannon Brown
- Perry Jones
- Marcus Morris

Bench Warmers:
- Kendal Marshall
- Channing Frye
- Lou Amundson

Last edited by Nabz; 07-10-2013 at 01:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove