Old 07-10-2013, 12:42 PM   #26
der juicen
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Head to Head Seasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjmoore 28
Idk. I think that's one of the things that ultimate team was missing and it was that TRUE online feeling. When you do a seasons game all you see is their handle. No record, DNF%, team overall, where they are in the season, etc. No leaderboards either to see how you compare to others. Maybe there will be an update or maybe it's just something to look for in 15. It would have been kinda cool if you could only play people in their first game of the playoffs also but if you think about it, that would kind of limit the ability to just put you in a game because let's say I play more than an average person and I am in Season 5 and no one else is, then I have to do something else until someone else joins me in season 5. So I think the way they did it just throwing you into a game and you control your season may be for the best. I just wish they'd offer more details.
I could see a matchmaking nightmare if it were to only search for people in a certain round of the playoffs, though I believe underneath it is sort of like FIFA. The relegation cutoff is probably 5, since that is your entrance into the playoffs. If there even is relegation.