View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 07:22 PM   #18
Iceman87GT
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: No Mike Wallace or Reggie Bush?

The mode is still young not a whole lot of users out there yet and thus the circulation isn't as great. I didn't see a Morgan Burnett until late last night and didn't see a Demaryius Thomas until earlier today.

I'm hoping things pick up, right now the marketplace is really unbalanced, there isn't really a price range yet (eventually when the game gets more play, and people figure out the value of their cards we'll see prices for certain cards fit a range, instead of the absurd values they are up for now). I just hope the crazy landscape of the mode right now doesn't scare people away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freernnur5
I don't think they are either, for example Charles Woodson is in the game, but there is not a Heisman hopeful/winner card for him in the game.
I imagine Charles Woodson will make it in, he's already an award for getting the gold in the Ball Hawk Skills Trainer mode, so they have his rights secured. If you look at the current list it's the same guys who were in the Heisman mode last year. They'll add more guys to that category, later on.
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers