View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 03:39 PM   #4
MIPG1
Pro

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuxx24
This Guide will detail the process for ps3 users to use leftos roster editor. I am unaware if this process would work on reditor so don't ask if I know it works since I don't have the program. Also all the information you need on what the roster editor can be found in the leftos roster editor thread

OK now to start the steps

1. Download the program called bruteforce save data which can be found here. Install the program it will

http://www.ps3hax.net/2013/04/releas...save-data-3-8/

2. Save the roster or association file that you want to edit on to a USB.

3. Open Bruteforce with your usb attached to your pc or laptop it will then ask for your profiled id of your console which then choose the file called Param.sfo. This file allows for the program to recognize your console unique ID. It will update this so now your should see next to profile a whole bunch of numbers and letters this is what you want to see.

4. Now select the path for savedata tab and select the location of where you put your save (it is easier just to leave the files your USB since your not moving files back and forth but it is up to you)

5. Now you should see your save appear under the name tab with all the other information of your file such as time created console id amongst other things. Now what you wanna do is click on the decrypt.pfd tab on the bottom toolbar. it will ask to decrypt all files and select yes now the bottom left corner should be green meaning that the file has been decrypted.

6. Open and Install the leftos roster editor. Once opened select the open tab and find your file wherever of the location of it is. Now *IMPORTANT* the files will not appear when you are looking for your save all you need to do is click fin all files and select the file called USERDATA. This file contains all the information of your save that is editable it make take a while to load but all the info will now appear.

7. Make whatever you changes you want using the editor for detailed explanation on how to use the roster editor please refer here. *MAKE SURE TO SAVE ALL CHANGES WHEN MAKING CHANGES*

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ditor-140.html

8. Go back to bruteforce and now select the encrypt.pfd tab on the bottom toolbar to re-encrypt your save.

9. Put usb back into ps3 and then copy your newly edited save to your console and then your done!!

Any questions on the process please don't hesitate to ask

Enjoy the new saves ps3 users..
Can this be used with the REDitor also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltage10
nvm got it but how do i install the roster editor?
Go to the thread for Leftos' Roster Edior