View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 12:28 AM   #1
YackSauce016
Rookie

OVR: 0
inconsistent teams in dynasty

Playin an online dynasty with 9 friends and we have all noticed how inconsistent our teams play from game to game and were are only through week 3. We play a sim style dynasty. Some of it might be the sliders we play with, but it really makes the game an absolute blast. You have no idea how your team is going to play each week. This alone has made our games so much more fun and exciting to play. With the older games in the gen, we would always have to simulate 3 to 4 games to get some losses but that wont be the case this year. We already have 7 of the 9 with a loss.

I am playing with South Florida and we started off blasting Ball State 41-10, then we go week 2 and play #9 Florida really tough on the road, but they pulled out a big TD run late to beat me 34-24. Now in week 3 just played Florida Atlantic at home and they dominated me for 3 quarters I was trailing 22-10 heading to the fourth. And out of no where we just turned it on and ended up winning 34-22.

Have you guys noticed anything similar to this, or any other things that you really like that have sort of gone unnoticed on these boards?
Advertisements - Register to remove