Old 07-14-2013, 10:55 AM   #26
ghettogeeksta
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Is Zone Really Broken...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
What I think are broken are the QB Ratings and Sliders. Tell me how Braxton Miller with an accuracy rating of 84 playing consistently against Alabama completing 65 to 70% of his passes? AJ McCarron an accuracy rating of somewhere around 95 is only consistently completing 50 % of passes with the slider setting at 10, wr catching at 40 and pass coverage at 100 when I am not sure if the pass coverage slider is even effective. There needs to be a complete overhaul of the sliders. At a QB accuracy slider of 10, I shouldn't even be completing 50% of my passes let alone 65 to 70 with a scrambling QB who in real life only completed 58% last year. I realize this is a video game, but since the PS2 days, this game has been B.S. and the last 2 years unplayable for me. This year it seems I can possibly make this game work, time will tell. EA fix the sliders and make the ratings with QB Passing mean something! Don't get me started on the overpowered run blocking.
Speaking of Qb's being too accurate, this is Georgia State's Qb Overall rating 70. Throws a strike between 3 Alabama defenders with a Bama defensive linemen in his face on Heisman difficulty!