View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 09:13 PM   #590
bluengold34_OS
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
If this post is related to this specific CPU coverage issue I strongly disagree. This zone aggressive switch is not a matter of opinion. So there is a wrong and there is a right here. You either see it or you don't. The opinion part kicks in after you decide how it affects your playing experience. I agree with you there should be no name calling and other ppl's views should never be marginalized.

This thread has been up here since last year. I can tell you a lot of us put in a lot of testing hoping EA would patch this, but yet it's still in the game. I agree with you that there is a lot of nonconstructive complaining and bitching in these forums, but to suggest in your post that this very dedicated thread possibly falls under that same category is very unfair.
Listen - I am not trying to derail this thread and I am not saying that anyone is wrong or right. My only point was that people can have differing opinions on something and it doesn't have to turn into "I'm right and you're wrong" bitch fest where people openly mock each other for not sharing the same opinion. This is the last I will say on this -