View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 10:35 PM   #592
Mustafa
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: This Needs to be Polled: how many are aware of the DB Glitch?I

Quote:
Originally Posted by thbends
You guys crack me up. I don't work for EA. I work for CBS.

Here's the deal. I like coming to this forum because guys are passionate about football games like I am. I love this community... HOWEVA... some people it seems just like to complain. You want realism but heaven forbid your plays make the wrong reads. Those do not mix. There are probably multiple misreads in every play of a college game.

I see what you are talking about in this thread and yea I think it's an AI issue but it doesn't kill the game for me and it doesn't happen as much as it use to. I'm fine with it and I'm fine with my safety misreading plays at times.

Now if it happens ALL the time then I might complain.

Some teams are just good at making the defense screw up. Baylor has been like that for a few years now. It's amazing how many deep balls they complete.
Does your work with CBS include fiction or storytelling? I mean it's obvious that there is a core game problem, it's rather simple to pause talking out of your **** long enough to actually check that the settings adjust themselves to an aggressive zone setting. This FORCES the DB's to make errors and glitch/ end of story.