View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 06:01 PM   #25
Schwart
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Am I the only one who hates the new recruting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
I don't mind it. I missed the old version at first, but I got through a few weeks in a dynasty last night, and it's growing on me. Takes a while to get used to. Its important to flip through all the menu's/screens on the right though for scouting, and visits and such.

I'm a bit lost on how visits work though. I get a bunch of recruits that are ready to visit, but the screen says i should schedule them later because they are worth more bonus points, but I can only schedule them as their first visit. So I waited a week, thinking maybe some other teams would schedule them early, and I could get a later slot, however the recruits just seemed to disappear completely the following week from the ready to visit list. Maybe I'm missing something here, I dont know. I'm sure in time I'll figure it all out.

I do like that its faster to get through each week though. It was so time consuming in the past.
Maybe you have the "CPU schedule visits" assist on. So even though you aren't scheduling the CPU does it for you. You can schedule a recruit visit for the last week of the season and you'll still be their "1st visit" if other schools haven't scheduled visits yet. But as other schools schedule visits in weeks prior to yours, this will change (and the points you get will change).
Advertisements - Register to remove