View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 10:12 PM   #31
Razorbacker
Rookie

Razorbacker's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Am I the only one who hates the new recruting?

I don't like it. EAS is dumbing-down the game... making it easier for the casual fan to play. Casual fan doesn't understand or care for the intricacies of recruiting.

This numbers crap is ridiculous. It is so far from realistic it isn't even funny. Don't tell me that this is just a video game and everything can't be realistic. They had the right idea with pitches, etc., but why introduce these numbers? It makes no sense.

I am like you, I used to LOVE recruiting... now it is just blah. Will get very boring very fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDiiddy
From when I talk to people and the little bit I have read on here people are a fan of the new dynasty feel.

I just hate how hands off the recruiting is. I use to have a dynasty where I would sim the games and just recruit. Now it is set your points on week 1 and don't do anything until the end of the season.

I like the new RPG aspect of building your coach but I just cant get on board with this new point system.

Does anyone else feel this way, or is this the new beloved way dynasty is going to work from here on out?
My NCAA Football online forum lineage goes back to DaBirk and the ORIGINAL NCAA Strategies. I've been playing football video games since the Atari 400 -- in other words, probably before YOU WERE BORN! I am old-school.
Advertisements - Register to remove