Old 07-19-2013, 04:59 PM   #392
JasonWilliams55
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA Money14
JW.. I just played the realest game ever. It looked so beautiful. Brings tears to my eyes that I only just found your set.

Actual ball movement and plays = success. Short and sweet, amazing job.
Thanks and yes you have to be able to run plays in order to keep with the better teams regardless of who you have as a team. Too many times to I get into a freelance offense (usually run with the Suns, trying to keep the Nash era alive ) and get down big and then realize that I hadn't been running any sort of offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevelandmvp
JWILL, with HOF difficulty setting do I have to release my shot a bit earlier? I'm having trouble shooting on manual button press. Also what setting could I change to make my jump shot a bit easier if after a few games I don't get the hang of it. Thanks
So many things on why.

First thing I can recommend would be to put shot feedback on for a few games to see if you are releasing too early/late.

After a few games with feedback on and some work (if needed) on getting the timing down with your players and you're still bricking open good releases, raise the shot success slider for that area (clo, mid, 3) a point.

Keep on working at it and you'll get it down, play at least 10 full games though and keep track of your shooting %s, look at the avg and make a determination from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj23mj
Looking to try out these sliders for my NBA 2K13 offline association youtube series sometime later today. Thanks for taking the time to make these man.
Hope you enjoy the experience the set provides. If you put the game up on YT, embed it in here please, would love to see it and get others the opportunity to view gameplay from a different user.

Last edited by JasonWilliams55; 07-19-2013 at 05:58 PM.