View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 11:58 AM   #1
Gloves 82
Pro

OVR: 5
Creating Breakout and Immediate Impact Players

I know some of you guys edit players at the end of a season to simulate having breakout players for the next season. I plan on doing something similar and I'm just wondering how exactly you guys do it. Here's what I've come up with so far, but it might change.

Every 6 years I'll create a 90 overall JUCO player that might be a program changer, like Cam Newton was for Auburn.

Every 3 years I'll create an 84 overall JUCO player that will have an immediate impact on their program.

At the end of every season, I will choose a player on 5 of the top 50 teams to have a breakout season the next year. I will also choose a player on 5 of the last 76 teams to do the same.

If the player is a 75 overall or lower, they will receive a +10 to their overall. If the player is a 76-90 overall, they will receive a +5 to their overall.

Lastly, I'll choose 5 freshman who were redshirted that will receive a +5 or +10 to their overall.
What do you guys think? Too many/too few breakout players? How do you guys go about doing it? Just trying to change things up.
Advertisements - Register to remove