View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 03:25 AM   #4
BonesKnows85
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: PS3 ONLY: LIST FOR EA OF EVERY HELMET THAT IS AFFECTED BY GRAY FACEMASK GLITCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by superxero27
Boise State's 2011 blue is actually supposed to be gray, EA never got it right in the first place.
In this case, the glitch helped lol
I saw some images of a white and gray facemask on that blue helmet. I just assumed that it was supposed to be white since the white helmet like it has a white mask.

I hope the next gen game opens up to more accessories and editing abilities. I'm disappointed in many things with the art besides this gray mask glitch. Like not having many Revo Speed facemasks, having that Schutt helmet being featured so prominently when only a few players even wear it, the way that elbow pads look, not many choices on cleats, gloves, ankle tape. Not having the Michael Irvin mouthpiece, eye black, low cut jerseys, long hair for samoan and white guys, more arm bands, colored socks, socks between medium and long, and more neck pad options. I hate the robot arm braces.

I just hope the the next CFB game on next gen is fully featured and picks up where this current gen left off.

Last edited by BonesKnows85; 07-22-2013 at 04:13 PM.