Old 07-22-2013, 11:48 AM   #400
JasonWilliams55
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VGametime
Excellent sliders JW55, produced some of the realist ball I've ever played on 2K13, especially on HoF. Many thanks & kudos to you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCurry
Amazing. Absolutely amazing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiRaiFromPSN
V3 is just wow, just wooooooo so amazing!
Glad y'all like, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solebru
Yeh love the sliders... I play online association and run leagues for awhile now... I have 8min qtrs on HOF.... what would I have to change, fatigue rate would be one to put higher and anything else?

was looking at V3.

i thought 3s might be too hight so put it at 46, ppl were shooting around .450 - .500 %
46 at 3 should be good if @ 47 y'all were hitting @ 45-50%.

If you want more fatigue than what is garnered now raise it to 60 and try that out for a few games. Fatigue doesn't need to be changed for the amount of minutes per quarter the game engine will automatically give the appropriate amount of fatigue set. So say at 58 (fatigue setting) you get 40 minutes out of a player in a 12 minute quarter game, without changing the fatigue setting and playing at 8 mins per quarter you'll get the same amount of appropriate minutes (so for 8s that 40min player would get roughly 26 minutes worth). Basically no adjustments needed unless you want more or less fatigue overall.

Look at how 2k does the sliders, w/ sim sliders the fatigue is at 57 irregardless of whether you play 5s, 8s or 12s it stays at 57.