Old 07-22-2013, 01:34 PM   #402
JasonWilliams55
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solebru
oh ok you got a good point there with it not changing on sim sliders no matter what minutes...

do you think having a 2point difference with stamina and fatigue makes them tired at all on v3? I currently have 50 stam and 55 fatigue.. and was thinking of put it up more so ppl use their bench more and not rely on starters
W/ sim sliders, the fatigue is set on 57 and stamina at 50. Reason I went w/ a higher stamina was because I felt that the bigs didn't get the proper ratings for stamina and were getting way too tired early on (cause their ratings were too low imo), like being at 3 bars 2-3 minutes into the game.

So by bumping up stamina to 56, I am basically giving all players a 9 point boost to their stamina ratings. So now bigs have a higher stamina rating to start with and aren't tired 2-3 minutes into the game. I have still noticed that they still get tired pretty quickly, more like around 5 minute mark instead of the 3 minute mark. But if you need them to get tired faster, just bump fatigue up a bit.